A growing collection of Stoic-themed eBooks which I’ve authored.
- The 30-Day Stoic Reader: A primer for newcomers.
- Hypomnemata: Conversations with the Sage.
- The Cycle of Heraclitus
- The Republic: A Stoic Defense of Classical Liberalism/Libertarianism.
- The Rule of Musonius: A Rule for the Stoic Monasterium.
- Stoic Maxims: Mnemes for everyday life.
- The Three Hundred Sayings on Stoic Philosophy and Practice.
2 thoughts on “eBooks”
Hi Kevin, just wanted to drop a quick comment to thank you for the Stoic Reader. It has been my companion over the last month or so, and I’ve looked forward to each morning when I’d read a chapter over a steaming cup of coffee.
I’m by no means new to stoicism, however your work was a refreshing reminder and constant source of wisdom.
When can we expect your other books? I really look forward to reading them!
Have you made any progress with these? I’m particularly interested in your concept of the liturgical calendar.