Inclusion on this list is not necessarily and endorsement of the interpretations found therein. I’m merely providing access to the information. Critical evaluation is highly encouraged.
An * marks a highly encouraged source.
- * Epitteto.com by Franco Scalenghe
- * Stoicism FAQ
- An excellent first-place to start.
- * The Stoic Life
- An excellent source for the primary texts of Stoicism.
- Stoicism Reddit
- 21st Century Stoic by William Irvine
- Irvine’s musings on various Stoic topics.
- Approximately Forever by Ben Butina
- Ben covers lots of topics, including Stoicism.
- How to Be a Stoic by Massimo Pigliucci
- An atheist interpretation of Stoicism, from an academic perspective.
- The Immoderate Stoic by Matt Van Natta
- Matt focuses on personal application of Stoic ethics.
- Miscellanea Stoica by John Sellars
- The public outreach for his scholastic study of the Stoics.
- Orexis Dianoētikē by Gregory Sadler
- Lots of good resources on Stoicism and specifically Epictetus here.
- Philosophy of CBT by Donald Robertson
- Generally espouses atheist Stoicism, focus on historical development and counseling/clinical applications.
- Stoicism Today blog by various
- Clearing house of modern Stoicism.
- Teaching Stoic by Stephen Rowe.
- Large section on Musonius’ Lectures.
- * Traditional Stoicism by Chris Fisher
- A Stoic blog from the theist/deist perspective of orthodox Stoicism.