Today’s exercise is on the praemeditatio futurorum malorum, or premeditation of future evils.
1. Situation. Not being able to find or get a new job when I’m ready to move on from current one.
2. Emotions. Produces a strong sense of helplessness, of being stuck. Ineritial. (85%)
3. Duration. Not too long, about 2 and a half minutes.
4. Consequence. It was reduced, probably to 40%.
5. Analysis. I thought about it, and it’s not really that awful. I’m not up against a hard deadline, and this job affords me lots of time to do things (like this) which are important to me.